OUR HIGHLY TRAINED ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON
Dr. Robert Donnelly, M.D. – Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Donnelly completed a residency at the renowned Mayo Clinic in 1998 where he learned some of the excellent surgical skills that we expect from all of our doctors. We were more than pleased to welcome him as a skilled orthopedic surgeon to our surgical staff over eight years ago.
- B.S. Physics and Biochemistry, Highest Honors, University of California, Davis
- Ph.D. Biochemistry, Cornell University Graduate School of Medical Sciences
- Medical School, U.C.L.A.
- Orthopedic Residency/Internship, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Fellowship, Woodridge Orthopaedic and Spine Center PC / University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Fellowship, Florida Neck, and Back Institute PA and Research Institute International, Gainesville, FL
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- The Florida Knee and Orthopedic Centers, 2004 to present
- Diagnostic Clinic, Largo, FL, 2002 to 2004
- Largo Medical Center, Largo, Florida 2002 to present
- Morton Plant Hospital, Clearwater, Florida 2017 to present
Awards / Honors
- Phi Beta Kappa
- David Saxon Award, Undergraduate Excellence in Physics
- Victor E. Hall Scholarship, Outstanding Achievement in Physiology
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
Comments are closed.