Meet our Team of Highly Trained Orthopedic Surgeons
Dr. Robert Donnelly, M.D. – Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Donnelly completed a residency at the renowned Mayo Clinic in 1998 where he learned some of the excellent surgical skills that we expect from all of our doctors. We were more than pleased to welcome him to join our surgical staff over eight years ago.
Click any of the expandable boxes below to learn more about Dr. Robert Donnelly’s education, history, awards and more.
- B.S. Physics and Biochemistry, Highest Honors, University of California, Davis
- PhD. Biochemistry, Cornell University Graduate School of Medical Sciences
- Medical School, U.C.L.A.
- Orthopedic Residency/Internship, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Fellowship, Woodridge Orthopaedic and Spine Center PC / University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Fellowship, Florida Neck and Back Institute PA and Research Institute International, Gainesville, FL
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- The Florida Knee and Orthopedic Centers, 2004 to present
- Diagnostic Clinic, Largo, FL, 2002 to 2004
- Largo Medical Center, Largo, Florida 2002 to present
- Phi Beta Kappa
- David Saxon Award, Undergraduate Excellence in Physics
- Victor E. Hall Scholarship, Outstanding Achievement in Physiology
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
Meet our Staff of Orthopedic Experts
Each of our surgeons are board certified in accordance with the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. They are also members of some of the most prestigious medical organizations such as the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Medical Association and the Florida Orthopedic Society.